We repair the following manufactures blowers and vacuum pumps:
Blower Packages: We can design and build A blower or vacuum package to your requirements.
Sizing: We use the Roots selection program to make sure you get the most efficient blower for your application.
Engineering: We can assist in the proper equipment for your waste water treatment plant. Stoddard goes under accessories.
After extensive life testing on rotary lobe blowers, Dreser ROOTS™ introduced a special blend, high-temperature, (polyalphaolefin based) synthetic lubricating oil for ROOTS™ Blowers and Vacuum Pumps in 1990.
- High Oxidation Stability - Contains oxidation-resistant additives that mean longer oil life and fewer oil changes. ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oil excels in ASTM oxidation tests, also in the field, where it counts. Longer oil life means lower expenditure, and greater conservation.
- Rapid Separation from Water - Promotes prolonged bearing life.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection - Contains synthetic corrosion inhibitors.
Protects during operation and acts as a preservative during shut down.
- Synthetic Solvency - Keeps equipment clean.
- Ashless - Keeps equipment free from metallic ash deposits.
- Compatible with Seals - Has excellent compatibility with seals.
- Blower Protection - Protects blower through a wide range of operating temperatures.
Pour Point from -40°F/ -40°C. Flash Point at 500°F/ 260°C.
- Range of Use - ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oil can be used in any blower application or operating environment.
- High Film Strength - ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oil carries up to 700% greater loads than other mineral and synthetic oils.
- Low Friction - Extremely low coefficient of friction proven to save energy over conventional oils.
- Compatibility With Other Oils - ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oil is compatible with, and can be mixed with, other mineral oils and most other synthetic oils No special cleaning is required at change out for blowers previously running on mineral oil. NOTE: It is NOT compatible with silicone or glycol synthetics.
- ISO Grade Availability - Available in ISO Grade 150, 220, or 320, and AGMA grade 4, 5, or 6.
- Special Grade Availability - FOOD grade ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oil is available upon request.
- Container Sizes - Available in one-quart containers, 12-quart case, 5-gallon pail, or 55 gallon drum.
Today's ROOTS™ blowers and exhausters are designed and built with the same attention to detail that has firmly established the Dresser ROOTS reputation for reliability, quality and technical excellence over the past 150 years.
ROOTS™ synthetic lubricating oils are made with the same quality and technical excellence standards to meet the highest specifications required for maximum performance.