APCO Model 3500
Benefits: Versatile, reliable and competitively priced
- Crisp On-Off - No Pump Slowdown at End of Cycle
- Standard 3-Way Design - Dumps Air Line Pressure Between Control & Pump on Shutdown
- One Model Does It all - Field Changeable from 5" to 10" Differential
- Controls Filtered, Regulated, Lubricated, Compressed Air @ 40-125 PSIG
- Temperature Range 35° - 180° F
- Valve size 1/4" NPT
- Valve Type Air Pilot Operated 3-Way
- Maximum Flow 35 SCFM @ 125 PSIG
Wide Differential Model - 10" WC
Close Differential Model - 5" WC
On Point Adjustment Range:
CD Model 9" to 14"
WD Model 14" to 19"
Air pressure created by liquid rising in the sensing tube is transmitted to a diaphragm in the valve head via nylon tubing. The diaphragm activates an air pilot valve which opens or closes the main valve.
- Select sensing tube, PVC, steel or 316 SS
- Select diaphragm material - Buna N Std., Teflon optional
- Select normally open or normally closed
- Select CD or WD model
- If air whistle wanted, add W
View Control Valve Diagram