Floatless Non Electric Level Control For Air Operated Pumps
- Control pumps in sumps as shallow as 12”
- Fill overhead tanks
- Control pinch valves, cylinders and other pneumatic equipment
- Packaged systems available
- Energy-saving: reliable on – off control off air driven pumps conserves costly compressed air and saves pump parts
- Non-bubbling: the sign illuminates constant 24-hour a day usage of instrument air
- Reliable:no moving parts in contact with the liquid being sensed. Thousands of units since 1978.
- Floatless: Works and foam "gunky" turbulent areas where other controls fail. Operates on any liquid that will rise and fall by gravity in the 4" sensing tube.
- Non-electric: No costly wiring. One trade installs and services.
- Explosion resistant: All pneumatic design allows use in hazardous areas.
- Frequent cycling: Pumps away suspended materials before they settle and harden.